STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Please know when you do join us, your health is of our utmost priority and concern. The Stella Hotel team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits. We are advancing our current best practices and making sure our teams take extra precautions in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable experience. If you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to Shane Pappas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979.421.4001.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
- Guest Check-In: 4:00pm
- Room Reservations: 24 hours a day
- Fitness center: 24 hours a day
- Room Service:currently not available
Dining and Bar
- Brunch: Daily 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Dinner: Tues – Sat 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday & Saturday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am-2:00pm
POV Coffee Shop
- Monday-Saturday 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm
- Pool: Open daily 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Lake Atlas: Paddle Boards 7:00am-Sunset
- Bicycles: 7:00am-Sunset
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the current circumstance which we are in.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant/secondary entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools, and exercise areas.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, is being taken very seriously at The Stella Hotel.
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property and the health of each individual is being closely monitored.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Noble House has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of our properties. Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The items below are enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
- High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, furniture in public spaces, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- High traffic areas, such as but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction with assistance of agent/host.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed throughout the property. Supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis
FITNESS AREAS AND GYMS
- Hand towels and all terry products are refreshed on a routine basis.
- All equipment is spread out to adhere to social/physical distancing. Disinfecting products will be made available in the fitness and gym area for guests to sanitize after use.
- Free weights are disinfected on a consistent basis.
- Bicycles and paddle boards are checked out from staff to ensure that they are cleaned after each use or process is put in to place to visibly separate clean and dirty equipment.
Daily Housekeeping Service
- Additional housekeeping services may be requested and coordinated with our associates upon check-in.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service. Delivery time may also be specified.
Enhanced Check-Out Cleaning Process
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with our national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room as this practice releases particles into the air).
- Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard / non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.